Reviews for "Beeku's Big Adventure Ch1"

Good but I broke it

I was really enjoying it until I managed to get stuck above the level, at the spot after the big bug boss. I jumped above some of the worms and fired down at them. The explotion from their death managed to force me through the roof. After above the level, I could run left and right along the top and could fall off the side, which then let me run around along the bottom.

arrogancy responds:

We'll fix it tomorrow - it's sleepy time now.

Sweet Game

The graphics were great, I loved the intro song, the controls were simple, I simply loved this game.

classic...

had to get use to the controls but great game, very original, and very well animated. Me liked!

Fun Game

This is a neat game. It took me a few tries to beat it. It reminds me a lot of Earthworm Jim which is cool. Theres only two types of enemies besides the boss and sub-bosses though and the main boss was way too easy. It was kind of unique to have the powerups fly up out of the enemies rather than just be in a certain place all the time where you can collect it like most platformers. I also thought the "Kick Butt" and "You Suck" notifications were a nice touch. Gave the game a uniqe feel. Great job on this.

awsum game