Reviews for "USS Enterprise Two"

;( Wow. I've never given straight 10's before.

Why can't there be an overall score higher then 10?!

>:( Barclay's appearance alone deserves a 20. That character is so freaken' great. The way he's alway's picked on by the other officers just becuase he's not overconfident like they are. He's the Anti-Wesley.

In many ways the character you play in this game is simmiliar to him in that they both want Troi and Riker hates them. God! No wonder Jeremy's inspiration to this series was High school of the Apes. Maybe it was subliminal but life aboard TNG enterprize is a lot like High school.

I would of prefered the abbility to perform even greater violence towards Wesley then poking and smothering as he's about a million times more irritating then Riker. I should be able to get away with murdering him as well without losing. Unless maybe there is a way and I haven't figured it out yet. :)

I didn't get that statement ALF made about the Cadet not understanding Wesley's religion. Was it poking fun at Will Weaton maybe?? I don't know anything about him exept his webpage sucks.

HA! - ALF

Ahh though I still can't do everything in the game just yet. Can't get that drunken Obrien's codes to the Transporter. I'm bound to figure something out after the millionth try however. >:) Engage.

PS: I love Q!

JeremyLokken responds:

Thanks for the lengthy review! The only code that works is "research" and I wanted to make more, but never did. You will get to meet an interesting familiar character in the research station. The religion part was just a poke at how Wesley might be a religious freak, mouthing off to anyone that abuses it. Barclay's appearance was brought on with Shawn from godfart.com. He wanted him in there, and we developed a way around it. Barclay is a cool character on the show!

hey

This game takes a lot of time, are you going to write a guide? IS there any sex like in Ganguro Girl?

JeremyLokken responds:

haha, no sex, but I think I do need a guide for it. I'll write one later. Thanks for the review.

hey man

hey jeremy..this your pal tweek congratulating you on a very well made game/sequal. this game was alot more involved and you had alot more stuff to do and i really enjoyed that. oh and let me just say the michael jackson fight was sheer brilliance lol. DUDE YOU ARE A GOD...i worship your animations. KEEP EM COMIN DUDE!!! cuz u get yet another 5 from me.

your main man,
-TWEEK OUT

JeremyLokken responds:

Thanks for the review! A lot of my animations are terrible too! I hope to see you around again.

OMG its text gaming reborn with a sense of humor!

I can't say enough good things about this....its very interactive, chocked full of laughs for anyone thats seen more than one ST episode, and challenging, summed up this is real bon-e-fide entertainment! The only problem(small...miniscule...microscopic...nano-scalar)
is not enough sound clips,because these help me to
invest the 'real' character in the flash character thus making all the jokes 2x as funny. Good Job and kudos!

JeremyLokken responds:

Thanks for the review! I agree, more sounds. But the file size was getting up there!

at the end

at the end when it said too do the finishing move i ha hte crystal but i couldnt continue