Reviews for "Drum Patterns 1"

Wicked Awesome

Awesome Dude Awesoem Loved it Wicked Sick!

awsome

hey dude, why the fuck is this things score so damn low??!! common guys, this is nuts, coming from another drummer (me) i think this kicks ass, and everything that the sticks hit was perfect timing. i loved it. keep on making these things.

sweet animation

that was really good. i want to ur site too, im really really looking forward to seeing ur tutorials and crap since i just started drumming a month and a half ago. ok, so ya, cool animation

kewl!!!

this rocks!! the music is just right. i dont think the animation lags. the timing is just perfect not unless you dont know the song and cant follow the music. keep it up!!

oh my god!

this was the best! that freaking rocked! keep it up! man thats almost gives me a stiffy on how amasing this is!