Reviews for "Drum Patterns 1"

awsome

hey dude, why the fuck is this things score so damn low??!! common guys, this is nuts, coming from another drummer (me) i think this kicks ass, and everything that the sticks hit was perfect timing. i loved it. keep on making these things.

ok

Just looking at the title I was already thinking Mike Portnoy. Nice thing here. Make more.

Wicked Awesome

Awesome Dude Awesoem Loved it Wicked Sick!

what was wrong with the countdown?

I liked it... but, as Venesha said, it's kinda boring watching for a long time. yeah but the sychronization must be kinda tough to do... and please, where is this music from? the guitar kicked ass:)

halfwired responds:

thanx for d review. the music was sepultura's original track, mass hypnosis. and this was done for the purpose of "actual/hands-on" tutorial for drumhead. about the countdown? hahaha. just got bored and crapped it out the last minute. :P

Well......

It was done nicley, however it was extremley boring. You did a good job of syncing the animation to the music but overall there was nothing else good going for it. And that shape tween countdown at the beginning was just awful, never do that again.