Reviews for "Drum Patterns 1"

the drums were great!!!

for some reason i though this was an interactive thing.even though im apparently blind and didnt see the little movie tab on the front.Im so used to when i hear drum pads and things i think of my synth.The graphics could have used some more work.But its not about the graphics its about the music.And the drums rawk.Thats why i gave the sound a 10 because the music is awsome.I look forward to seeing more flashes from you in the future.

Damn

Besides the animation getting behind just barely in some spots (i'm a drummer myself, I'm aloud to be picky lol), this was damn good.

Only suggestion I could think of is to find a way to make the movements of the hand a little more lifelike, not so mechanically timed. If that makes any sense whatsoever, which at this time of night, I'm probably talking out my ass.

Good job man.

Terrific Song, but not much else

Metal fans will enjoy this one, simply for the song. The animation and whatnot just seems pointless.

Problematic

I think you need to withdraw this movie from ng and rework it man, its got some major problems with sync and the animation is all jerky and the framerate is terrible, also the music was lame, becuase there was guitar and this is a demonstration on drums anywho u could make better i know it

halfwired responds:

well, there are other factors. your connection speed may affect the "quality" of this file. music was lame? it just shows how you can follow the tunes (guitars, that is) with your beat. if there are no basses and guitars, i might as well play in a drum & bugle band.

sweet animation

that was really good. i want to ur site too, im really really looking forward to seeing ur tutorials and crap since i just started drumming a month and a half ago. ok, so ya, cool animation