Reviews for "beyond comprehension"

Awesome

This was really well done. I am probably not able to make a flash like that, right now anyways, but You and I think alike. I look at things exactly the same. It really makes you think, doesn't it? Good Work!

Gusto responds:

Yes, it does. You have no idea how pleased I am that this movie made so many people think a bit! :D

You and I, and many other people think like this. Others dont like thinking about it, or are to ignorant.

Thanks :)

Wow

That was awesome. It's always great to see submissions that aren't full of violence, cursing, and toilet humor. It's not that I mind that stuff, it's just that I like to see something different now and again.

Gusto responds:

I suppose refreshing would be the word ? hehe. It takes a bit of thought to provide something different, I actually had to sit down and plan it all out ! :O (shocking for me that I would do such a thing)

Thank you!

Wow

That was amazing....I can't describe the feeling it gave me, but awesome job

Gusto responds:

indescribable feelings are the best!

First place.

I DEEM THIS BEAUTIFUL PEICE OF WORK FIRST PLACE! Wonderfully fresh and new!

Gusto responds:

yay, first place. 3rd is more than I could have asked for!

Very thought-provoking.

Nice job. I really like the way you make someone feel indignificant, yet let this same aspect of their existence be what motivates them to live good lives. The only downfall I can see is that some people might misinterpret your message and think it a suggestion to commit suicide, saying this world doesn't matter because the next one will be better. Taken in proper context, this is a very powerful and inspirational message to LIVE, not die. Sorry for my ramblings.

Gusto responds:

This is why I emphasized the fact that our lives are NOT meaningless, simply insignificant.