Reviews for "beyond comprehension"

wow

great movie, that really gave me something to think about, i believe in the big bang theory, though it is still yet to be seen whether we can find convincing proof. But all that stuff on life was really interesting, good job on this movie!

Gusto responds:

Glad you found the stuff on life interesting :D I like provoking thoughts, and Im pleased to hear so many positive reviews :)

Many thanks!

great

that was simply great. you managed to unintentionally capture my mood at the moment. great job.

Gusto responds:

Brilliant :) Glad I did! Thanks!

Not just a flash movie, but a work of art.

I nice way to express a point of view, through shape and sound. Actual meaning did good in this movie. If you can't relate to this movie, Something is wrong with you.

Gusto responds:

Yes, flash can be a powerful tool for portraying ideas and thoughts as it can be viewed by so many, and as you said shape and sound can be a refreshing way of expressing a point of view or simply an idea.

Thank you.

simply amazing.

i love your style and taste in music.
however, i would like to know the title of the song.

thanks

Ron van den Beuken - Timeless

SICK

Another brilliant flash by you i love watchin all your work and i especailly love it when you respond man this thing made me think... i was jus surfin ng and i though i wonder what the holy grail remix dude is up 2 and i c youve been busy i tell ya this thing again makes you think it has that kind of effect on people im adding you to my fav author list i love your work PeAcE!! keep up the excelent work bro it gets more astounding every time Ez

cheers! =] but I certainly wouldn't call most of my work brilliant! ;p