Reviews for "beyond comprehension"

Very true

you're right. u have ways of expressing words, in a good way, i mean. what i liked the most was the music, it fitted perfectly to what u were trying to show. I also liked that phrase u put there, that our lives are insignificant, but NOt meaningless, and its true, no one's is insignificant. We all have a purpose, but we sometimes we do not know what is it. Anyways, great job, and I'll give u a five for this.

Gusto responds:

Thank you very much Axel :) That is quite a compliment. Im very pleased that you enjoyed the text and the music I provided :D

I HAVE AN IDEA FOR A SEQUAL!!!!!!

First off great moive
It really is beyond comprehending...

The sequal is...

BEYOND COMPREHENSION II
why FireEXtingushers dick is so big

lol just playing

ill think about it.
thanks

Awesome, it made me think

The audio was a fantastic choice in this movie, the message you delivered and the way you went about delivering it was just awesome. It really made me think. Great use of classic art, space, and dimensional grids to get the point across. The movie packs a great message and delivers strong; perfect score 5/5. Great job.

Gusto responds:

Wow, brilliant, thanks so much :D

*bows*

Awsome.

That was simply awsome. I'm watching as more and more flash artists deploy their artistic abilities into the world of controversy, science, and general ponderings, and it's pretty kick-ass. Great job!

Great to hear :)

Thanks.

wow

that was quite hypnotic...yeah i totally dig what ur saying. goood job!

hypnotic, nice :)

Its hard for me to enjoy my own work as much as you guys.. cos I had to watch it so many times to get it working and in sync :P

Thanks.