Reviews for "beyond comprehension"

hey!

Hey, I liked it... every now and then someone tries to do something like this, I think the music really kept me into it, and I like how you presented the movie... you don't make it out like you're better than anyone else, or your ideas are novel, you simply ask questions, which lead to more questions - exactly how the human mind works. Your statements weren't bad either, like I said - the music helped - but I can't say I disagreed with anything in that film, so sorry if you were looking for constuctive criticism... overall I'd say you were on the right track!

Gusto responds:

Hey! you're the first person who mentioned (in the email anyway ;P) the Salvador Dali picture I included! I was kind of suprised that no one else did because Dali is simply speaking.. awesome!

thanks for the compliments on my work, and for noticing the things no one else did! :)

ok?

uhh... the graphics were very nice and the sound was great. But i really didnt see the meaning to make this movie. You dont submit educational stuff to newgrounds... i think...

Gusto responds:

I suppose it would have been blammed if it really didn't belong here. Some people appreciate a deviant flash.

werd

I think.. most of us have either thought about the same or alike as to what you wrote. Makes your head hurt when u try too hard.. but anyway i normally wouldnt go for the play-music-in-the-background-while-flashing-words approach, but this one worked.

perfect

the music was perfect and all you did was put into flash what has kept me awake countless nights. I applaud you.

Great

Very enjoyable... It was a bit vague but short enough to hold my interest. And I love that song :). Thanks very much, keep making this kinda stuff

Gusto responds:

No, thank you very much :)

Glad I managed to hold your interest and that you enjoyed it :D