Reviews for "[3nL] - Lost in Time"

Good!

It's awesome.. What you should fix in my opinion, is that the beat in the intro is like less hard when the synth ramble effect (whatever:P) comes in. Hmm.. and for some reason I don't really feel the flow through it, it sounds a little.. You know, everything just comes in at once. Well, apparently it is a preview, so I guess that everything will be better once the full version comes out. Looking forward to it!

-RES

3ndL3ss responds:

thanks, yeah its just the review, im waiting for nexus to finish donwloading, then i can make some arps for the background, but when its done ill PM you ^_^

[3nL]

Not bad!

I'd say it's almost perfect, except from the part(s) in which only the drums stays. I'd put some quite low pitched chords in there, to fill the blanks so it wouldn't feel so empty, that does the trick(don't forget to keep em during the whole song)! Another thing is that you you should consider putting some reverb on the short synths you're using. Your synths sounds a lil bit ''dry'', but that's only a matter of taste. Overall you improved! good job! cya!

3ndL3ss responds:

yeah i want to put some pads in there, so im thinking of getting some new VSTs for it since i just downloaded FL8 ive only got sytrus and 3xosc etc etc., and what short synths you talking about cause i put reverb in all the short synths i used =/ can you PM which parts you mean?
thanks for the review though XD =D