Reviews for "South Park 502 Part 1"

Excellent job.

That was a very hard project indeed. Getting everything to sync up must have been a pain.

I am only assuming that you imported the sounds...I mean, if can do those voices yourself, then OMFG...ha.

Anyway, excellent job, and maybe you can do a dialogue of your own, then put it to flash. Hell, you did most of the work already.

Excellent job sir, excellent job.

Thanks again RedCircle!
I began it on 12 fps, and then changed it to 20 so it was a pain to change it all.. I even had to cut the sound and a HUGE scene into two..
Now (part 2) is so much better: animation, graphics, all!
Lol i wish i had a good voice for sounds so i can record myself and not getting the movie blammed because i used my voice.. :D
I am now also making a movie with other people's voices so it would be cooolol...
Thanks again!

Awesome

They don't sa shit all that muc hin the cartoon, the counter never even got to 50 ... slightly disapointed but still it was awesome, I never saw that episode - was that all? But I'm gonna give this a 10, and a 5, and add it to my faves - it's that awesome.

Thanks alot!!!
In the actuall episode the counter gets to 162 (if I remmeber correctly). You only see the first few minutes of the episode, much more sh*t comes later on...

That was the best!! I can't belive you did that!!

That was the greatest!! You must I mean must do anyone one of the Scienctolgy -I can't spell-. Hope to see some more!

Thanks!!!
Scientology is an awesome episode indeed! Though the latest the episode is - the more advanced way it was made :P

LOL!

My god, I love this episode!

BTW If any1 wants to know how many times they said it in the full thing, it's 162 times.

kyle deosnt have a vagina. he's a boy.

but i love south park so i'll let it slide. 10 out of 10 :)