Reviews for "South Park 502 Part 1"

this is gr8

this is so good and i was watching this episode on the over night its a good episode and cartman is the funniest ever lol what a fat cool little kid lol. Go Cartman

carmelhadinosaur responds:

Heheh lol thanks for the review Scooter Morley!

holy shit!

THe graphics are really great. Nice transistion to flash. Good quality all thru the flash.
Nice sound. I really don't think music would have added anything. Good sound quality too. The lip syncing looked good.
The interactivity was good for a movie.
This is one of my favorite South Park movies. Its good to see it in flash too. I laugh everytime I see it.
Maybe sometime you could make a flash of the New Years Special from a few years back where the number fell off and killed Kenny right at the end during the count down to the new year. I think that was 1999.

Great job here and thanks for sharing. :)

Awesome, thanks!!!
Glad you enjoyed it, part 2 should be out longly ;)
After i'm done with it, i'm not gonna make another thing like that heh.. Yet, if I would, that would be my own episode, using ppl's voices, NG musics and sounds.. New character/s.. new story.. idea... awesome :)

Shit

Dude that was funny! I've never seen that episode of South Park though. You should make more of these. I would liek to see another South Park episode on NG :P. Overall nice work, South Park owns :D.

lol, thank you! :)

I like it.

Thanks for bringing the glory of South Park to newgrounds. It's VERY enjoyable to hear the first part of the 162-word s***-athon.

Nice wrok!

Thanks! :)

This was pretty good.

I really did enjoy this flash. Keep up the good work.

But how did it get rated E, I will never know. Quite honestly, I assumed you'd say flash and not...well I think NG has a censor so I won't bother saying it. Still. That should not impact the rating.

9/10