Reviews for "South Park 502 Part 1"

fucking sweet

i love that episode of southpark, and you put it together VERY well!!!! you need to finish the episode!!!

by the way, EVERYONE needs to see this!!

Holy thanks!!
I saw my submission on your favs as well :O Real thanks again!
Part 2 looks much better - the mouthes looks so much like in the real world, much better animation and graphics and style! Thanks for reviewing!!

dood

mack moor that was cool and it lasted for a lang time to most peo[ple mack it about 1 min remember mack moor and ill watch them

lol. thx!!
Hmm, I really need to check what's going on with the other part (once again, it's completed) if it's possible to submit it..

for all ages?

it was pretty good except for one thing. you said it was for all ages. i highly disagree due to constant swearing.

carmelhadinosaur responds:

Well the system works quite differently that what I choose in there.. I can't choose to which ages.. But thanks anyway!

lol

nice one ive seen the episode its really wierd a dragon comes at the end lol also in the end they say it 162 times also in the vid you missed 2 times lol so they said it 14 times in that vid (OMG ive become a nerd!!!!!!!!!!)

lol love sp