Reviews for "South Park 502 Part 1"

AWESOME

This is awesome dude i never saw the episode so i am dieing to see pt 2 when is it gonna come out?!?!?!

Thanks, cooool!!!
Hmm, part 2 is ready for a while now, I just don't know if it will hit the portal. You see, it might not be legal.. because the sounds are recorded from the show :O

They said SH*T!!!!!

You took it from the actual SP episode It Hits The Fan(I eman exactly) but its till pretty funny and good.

lol, yeah, thanks!!

omg i like seen this like 5 times

i love this episode cause the many times you say shit and i also like that you have the counter for every time they say shit its so funny!

Thanks!!!
Hehe, you tried boosting the counter by watching it loads of times? :D

{Haha, good}

Very cool.I would be laughing if I hadnt seen that episode before.You are good at Flash but you only have Eleven Portal Entrys..Whatever I enjoyed it ;) Keep it up!
-TornadoClock

Yay thanks!!! :D
Uhh, well I didn't really get it though, only eleven submissions.. Adam Phillips has 5 ;)

Howdja do It?

Did you download the episode and just copy it in flash? Anyways, I love Strawberry singing the South Park theme!

carmelhadinosaur responds:

How did I do it... Well I recorded the sounds from the show, the rest is by looking at the damn episode window every two seconds... So now (7.2.05) i'm 70% of finishing part 2, just got to work on it... anyway thanks!