Reviews for "Robotic Postapocalyptic"

The colours look kind of like they are neon.

They remind me of the super badass robot from FLCL. I love your work. ALL OF IT. Thank you for being born :D

Unique looking robots, wonderful.

Now that's finely detailed!

I think the only part about this I did not like was how the robots looked too similar. Then again, they do have different designs on their computer monitor faces. It's nice how you went for a truly terrifying look for these creatures. I love how there's so much detail put into their wild circuitry as it looks like they're full of molten lava or something. The background is also great, especially with how it takes place over a really dark area. I appreciate the different styles used in this.

It looks like some of them have horns, but it's hard to tell if it's that or cords on their heads. I especially love how one has this really awesome sword. It could be a sword but then again, it could also be a part of that character's body. I really enjoyed the utter absurdity and badassery of the whole ting. A robotic post apocalyptic scenario probably would look like this.

Total awesomness