Reviews for "Robotic Postapocalyptic"

Can you say New Episode!?!?!

I like this Pic because the first thing that came to mind was "hey isn't that the Robot from Fooly Cooly?" and well if memory serves well they stopped at sixth episode and by george my friend I think you've made the starting of the seventh. (Y)

Kamikaye responds:

lol :) I dont think Canti is aggressive ,he chills.

Awesome

I really like the lighting coming from the red lights inside the robots and just like you and others said; the colors are very realistic. Also nice taste in music.

Kamikaye responds:

Thx :) Yea Im glad I discovered that band .

Nice

Hay good job I like the art style.

Thx :)

Ohh cool

I like the "realistic colors" quite a lot better than the supersaturated ones you often use. I think a better way to describe it is "sophisticated color" because the painting isn't given an even treatment of brightness. The saturated colors you used here are much more effective because of the cool grays around them.

I took off a point for the copypasta robot on the left, though. It creates a weird pattern/rhythm that breaks over the robot on the right. I think the picture would be better without it or at a different angle. Or, if all the robots had the same facing and you forced the pattern it might be even stronger.

Kamikaye responds:

Wow ,thx for that dedicated comment :) I will keep that note on the color theory in mind and try to refrain from supersaturation more often in future, but you know .. these sliders in PS, they look at me :P

that is..

pretty darn cool.

Kamikaye responds:

Hey thx man ! Glad to see you droppin by.