Reviews for "-TheTrio-"

Holy Hell

CAN YOU SAY "FRONT PAGE"!? HOLY SHIT THAT WAS FUCKIN AMAZIONG, I CAN EASILY SEE THIS IN THE TOP FIFTY OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!

"front page"

there, I said it. What now?

Damn good

Excellent choice of music, Ennio Morricone is a very acclaimed composer, he has some great music in Kill Bill, infact this was the trailer music to Kill Bill volume 2. The cd is The Good the Bad and the Ugly if you want to get it. Excellent flash my friend.

What a piece of animation!

There is a lot of good material here in NewGrounds but yours dude can be even broadcast it on TV. Very professional, amazing illustrations and a very smart sense of what animation can be (specially when everybody seems to be working on the same way). Im sure you heard this so many times now but Congratulations!

haha tv. Now I'd be humiliated. :(
but richer. Maybe.
Say "congrats" again. dude

high tension, amazing art

The way the tension is drawn out in this movie is fantastic. Although a long running movie nearly 100% tweened and little action, I felt really drawn in and did not tire of or notice the length of this flash at any point. The characters are handled perfectly in this short, although we know little about them, their feelings are made very clear and actualy enable the viewer to care if they live or die. Brilliant animation showing that fast-paced frame by frame and complex stories arn't everything.

EXACTLY.
I wouldn't mind having a team of helper monkeys though haha

Amazing.

This was so cool, this is the longest flash, and I actually watched it all!
FANTASTIC job my friend..
(I agree, Flash IS boring)