Reviews for "-TheTrio-"

cool

I liked this, very well done, well drawn, well written. I liked the flashbacks. The only thing I didn't like was toward then end when the same images were being used over and over repeatedly.

written.....
I didn't write anything :P
And I had to use every image over and over because it would have jacked the filesize some. And to tell you the truth, I wanted to add a lot of things to the background and lights and shit like that, but I got so sick and tired of seeing that flash.... ergh

Plot dragged a bit

The art was definitely kickass, but the movie dragged a bit.

well...
YOUR FAULT.

my favourite part: the "making of" video.

Classic..

That was gold Pox. You did well capturing the old western feeling. Here comes the usual responses! "Great Art, needs more animation!" but seriously, it was great. You definitely worked hard on this as I saw no difference in quality of images from one scene to another.

I share your setiments that flash is boring, but hey, you must be satisifed with the result eh?

Well done movie, I found the ending message humourous.;-)

poxpower responds:

see finally someone who gets faices.
the face is like the key to the enigma. Its like. teh omgness.
I have no regrets over that face. I have a lot of regrets over the rest of it. To think I could have been working on NG Museum 2 instead. Shame

nice

reminded me of desperado

good job

Very good

The video is very good, not the greatest animation, but the pictures are quite well drawn, story and bgm was perfect ;)!!!

poxpower responds:

ITS THE GREATED FBF EVER MADE.
ever.