Reviews for "-TheTrio-"

not a very successful suspense.

because you drew them so in depth, it was hard to really animate them.i really liked the premise. but there was too much frozen time. you could have had that suspense if they had been moving, but they weren't and it was really boring watching pictures for that long. i don't movement as in action, just some human movements, liike the intake of breath and such. yeah.

Very Great

I understand exactly what you wanted to do. The only problem is that with no story to build up to a scene like that it loses its effect. But i enjoyed seeing a western themed movie on Newgrounds, there just aren't enough. I really like your style.

Great art, not-so-great idea

Reminds of "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly", I guess... and the art is superb, really incredible.

On the other hand, the movie is a little too long for such a simple thing. I mean, I'm sure no one failed to see it coming, there's no explanation, and it's really, really slow...

In other words, amazing artist, but not such a great script.

poxpower responds:

its experimental.
If you've seen the GBU, you know how extremely awesome that final scene was, where they just fucking stare at each other for 5 minutes!! THEY JUST STARE haha its so awesome. but I know my Ng. I knew no one would really like 3 guys just starring at each other for 5 mins. So I added the Flashbacks.
The things is pretty much all cliché, but that's the name of the game. I think its alright :P

u rock

i no this must of taken a long time to make but it was weel worth it! hav u thought about making a series 2 do with all of the main character or jus the 1 o them? it wuld b awsum. anywayz i gave this a 9 becoz it rules the ending was obvious tho.....

poxpower responds:

a secret for you: I don't think it was worth hald the boredom I had to go through to make it.

but the nightmare is finally over.

Good job...

But why couldnt they resolve their differences peacefully?