Reviews for "-TheTrio-"

unclear to me...

it looks like a cool concept for a story but you have to elaborate a little more i think. this could make a kick ass series; this i do know. the art was amazing as was the music. my only complaint is a little more story. like, why are they all together, and are they from different times or something? and why are they all trying to kill one another?. anyway, that's the only thing "wrong" with this piece. over looking that little bit, i loved everything else. 5/5!

pwnz!

Elaborate on this! Make a story out of this! This pwnz!

good one

nice movie. not quite as good as tier, but you have some awesome talent in making flash. interesting song in the movie too.

hey, speaking of tier... have you noticed the front page? it's on there! glad to see it get on too.

poxpower responds:

yes I saw I saw :o I hate this movie. Why did I make it. Whyyyy :o Oh well I had to finish it anyways. I just love the music.

Very Good!

Great work -poxpower-, it looks very well done! The music fits in very well with this movie. It is clear that a lot of work went in to this, and the daily third is an understatement. I just found the concept of the flash a tad boring, despite the superb graphics and sound quality (espescially for the file size), I found the pace fairly slow, and not too much happened. I'm sure people with more patience would appreciate it more then I did.
Definately worth watching, not for the story, but for everything else.

See you on the BBS!

Your great

Your a great animator i love your work