Reviews for "-TheTrio-"

Spellbinding, A tribute to the classics

I won't bother mentioning Sergio Leone, most everyone on NewGrounds won't know who that is. But none the less, this is a brilliant adaptation of the old spagehtti western not only into the future, but into flash as well. You certainly captured the essence of the genre. Brilliant.

poxpower responds:

there's alwaus people to cheer you up when making blunders.

I love you sir.

Classic..

That was gold Pox. You did well capturing the old western feeling. Here comes the usual responses! "Great Art, needs more animation!" but seriously, it was great. You definitely worked hard on this as I saw no difference in quality of images from one scene to another.

I share your setiments that flash is boring, but hey, you must be satisifed with the result eh?

Well done movie, I found the ending message humourous.;-)

poxpower responds:

see finally someone who gets faices.
the face is like the key to the enigma. Its like. teh omgness.
I have no regrets over that face. I have a lot of regrets over the rest of it. To think I could have been working on NG Museum 2 instead. Shame

Ehhh...

Beautiful, the sound did match the movie quite well. They were both boring. Its just reminded me of the shoot out scenes in the old westerns...long and boring. Tombstone comes to mind. Im suprised you didn't flash to the grass growing. The other thing is I thought they were standing in piss, did you forget to include the ground? There was no shadowing of the ground when you did the close ups, only on the birds eye view. You may want to look into that, if you ever do an action movie that would be great. But there was no drama, no storyline, an idea of who they were but not why they were there. So we are just sitting here, watching a cop, a priest and a father shoot each other...wait...no. We see them dead. Thats it. Room for improvement, but only in the story line man. Everything else was awesome.

That Was Amazing

But the frowny face at the end just ruined it all. What was the point of that? It kind of ruined the experience. Maybe I'm being overly judgemental.

poxpower responds:

if you only knew how much willpower it took from me to not ruin this even more. Haha man, I've been at this since like January. I did all the drawings in one week, colored them in 2, and then just got extremly bored with animating this crap and the eyes and facial expressions all look like shit.
so I just had to refrain for drawing giant penises flying in the background and insterting fart noises when you see that army guy's butt up close. it was sooooo damn tempting.

Looks beautiful, but man, it's just boring.

You need some narration and more sound effects. It will help this flash a lot. And the ending ruins the whole point of watching the first few minutes.

poxpower responds:

if you got bored just watching it, imagine how I felt making it O.O