Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "ttttttttttttttteh"

my eyes hurt now

man i almost got a seizure ur lucky i dont sue but i wont cause i have a enemie that gets sezuirs really eazy heh heh

WOT IS THSI >:( I HAIT IT< U RULE

>:(

not funny...

not annoying, not disturbing, not retarded, just plain boring.
DMK you didnt eaven make me smile watching this movie

OMG HI

HAVE MY CHILDREN PLZ

The Most heart-breaking flash in my life.

Few flashes traverse the path to cinematic greatness, but this film, this one dared to do so. I quote a passage from that very film: "Dogtato, He's the Best". Though I've no rhyme nor reason for choosing such a quote and will not be using it to make any relevant point, I realize that it must send icy chills down all of your spines for its shear wisdom and greatness. The movie, Howard the Duck came to me at a significantly sorrowful time in my life. Our family was bankrupt and the winters were growing harsh with each passing year. Cold poridge was our meager supply of food, and we were forced to kill our 22 kittens to make coats and keep warm. Upon seeing Dogtato, life began to make perfect sense to me, once again. Dogtato was a stranger in a strange land. He was branded an outcast, and the only longing in his soul was to journey home to his animal-vegetable hybrid friends in his animal-vegetable hybrid world. Dogtato is a brilliant piece of social commentary that warns against the plague of prejudice and also against the dangers of technological feats in which we build giant lasers that shoot into space and accidentally bring love and evil overlords to our planet. Suffice to say, Dogtato is a masterful gem of artistry that surpasses even that of de Milo, de Vinci, and Rembrandt. Its refreshingly honest, character-driven dialogue rivals the literary works of Thoreau, Emerson, and Hemingway. Dogtato has transcended the generations and unlike putrid insults to cinema such as Eraserhead, or Seventh Seal that are rife with fuzzy, monochromatic images, Dogtato is in color. In conclusion, I offer words of wisdom that passed from the lips of poet Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.: "A word is not a crystal, transparent and unchanging, it is the skin of a living thought and may vary greatly in colour and content according to the circumstances and time in which it is used." This quote has nothing to do with Dogtato.