Reviews for "The Big Red Button"

wow i dont know why

BUT THAT WAS AWESOME
i couldnt stop
no matter how hard i tried...i...just...could...not...stop

HAHA, great idea.

You generally here concepts such as this, and most of the time they suck and are not funny. This however is very well done and funny to say the least. Sort of like the song that never ends or john jacob jingle-heimer schmidt (sp?), a never ending loop, only here a never ending loop that is not at all annoying. Its clear the author didn't half-ass it, and actually thought of something interesting to put. Very well done.

Hey

This inspired me to make a couple of tributes, it's so good. And by the way, where is this original "big green button"? I haven't found it anywhere. I saw this a couple of years ago and I still watch it :) good job!

Excellent

Funny, the best game eva xD

this is really simple,good story,but i'm wondering just how many people have blown up the earth,and heaven and hell.