Reviews for "The Big Red Button"

very funny

i really enjoyed pressing this damn red button.
although there's no graphics in it but it deserves a 5 for the red, green, blue bottons. and don't forget the white background ^_^
although it's inspired from the big green button. but still, it has good style. the interactiviy of this flash is GREAT!!! you just press the button!!! while the comments by the red button have kept me laughing. a job well done by Wunjo

Life is a dog

ok! This was cool! And it inspirated me to a new serie called "Black Button".

i dont get it

this isnt that great i mean...its kinda funny and amuzing cuz u wanna get to the end...not knowing its a loop...but i donty understand how this gets a 3.45 and u have all great reviews....you can right click and press play...that more fun...lol good job...good idea....and i wish i coulda thought of it.

It was awesome

That was soo fun.

Pretty good....

Pretty good...but where the hell was the white button!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?