Reviews for "The Big Red Button"

wow great!

that was perfect.

did anyone ever play a game called hotcakes on the pc? it was like a really old game that had you running a business and whenever you'd enter something wrong the computer would end up getting more and more annyed with you before jammming for about 30 seconds before sying something like 'fine then, if you want to keep messing aobut i wont play' or something like that, then the loop would start again. this reminded me of that. genius!! ^_^

great game

simple game that will drive you mad

i hate the white button

it took me to a land of sweets and goodness and gave me a hundred-thousand bucks

Pretty good for a novice.

Allen Porter showed me this awhile back. I loved it so much that I had to download it. I did that by performing a swf search on Google and copied the address into my Flash player window and created a projector (that's not stealing, is it?).

lol

once you get to the part where the button´s text tells you a story once it tells you what the button said it automaticly* rewinds XD