For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 177 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Wollis and Vommit"

At first I thought he was eating vommit...

the ending threw me off a little.

three thumbs up

I expect to see you going somewhere...BIG...Yeah...do more of this I like it and I think everyone else does...I love you scott

Godlimations responds:

big? hehe you just wait and see scotty... ^_0

hahahahhah

how funny. he ate the poopie cookie. make more and make a series of wollis and vommit. anyways, my dogs cookies are good too. great work keep it up. kind of short though.

LOL!

I used to only have Xumato on my favs now your one of my fav artist great job!

Godlimations responds:

When I become Famous on ng or real life, and thats when, not if... you will be remembered.

coollllllll

it was awsome i couldnot stop laughing hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahahahhaahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahhahaahhahahaahah haahahhahaahahah