Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Polar Express"

So darling! I love the colors of the sunset in the background!

This illustration is amazingly detailed and amazingly adorable. Amazing art of adorable animals I've seen growing up is a huge reason why I have such a soft spot regarding most animals, bugs, etc. as an adult.

I do admit that I doubt I'd be able to get into THAT level of detail in my own art, but mostly due to my own minimalist artistic preferences. However, I have great respect for the artists who are not only capable of creating such amazingly detailed art - but are also proud of sharing their step-by-step process of making it. It helps encourage other people to follow in their footsteps, and is a big reason why I wanted to be an artist when I grew up. Ty for sharing, with us, your awesome art. <3

This is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. :3

THIS IS SO CUTE

This is absolutely adorable and so charming. I know you've got birds down as a specialty, but you still knocked it out of the park and wow, the little pup looks so floofy! A great duo! The colours and texture of all of this is great and really makes an inviting winter feeling. There's also a nice sense of motion going on with this!

Keep up the excellent work and cheers!