Reviews for "Author Space: Ep.100 Pt 1"

this is just so fuckin' awesome

ive red all of your comics all of the series and dmn ... hoo got the idea for the psycho bunnie hoo cares it is great and you the best

SWEET TASTY CAKES!!!

The opening sequence was awesome. You used the proper music and zoomed in on Cream smoothly.

The music played as Jen went searching for Cream was very accurate. O.M.A.'s voice is sorta cool looking, although if the viewer hadn't read your comics, then the viewer would prolly think that Jen is male than female.

The chat with Dr. Wily was funny. "SHUT UP. IT WAS RHETORICAL!!!" I loved his voice. The short glanse of Psycho Cream is awesome. OMA's response is exactly like mine's, "Umm.......... woah?" And OMA has a point, "Crap on that, did you see her eyes? The were all... crazy looking and stuff." Wow. Those were some awesome insane eyes. I also liked what OMA screamed as Cream stormed through. "HOLY ZEN!!!"

The rallying was nice. I also liked the part with Hikari. "What if we can't use guns? How do we shoot to kill then?" Very comedic solution to that problem. "Any... OTHER questions? No? Good. THEN MOVE OUT!!! Stop the Goliath at all costs!"

In short, WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

What great humor :D
I JUST CANT STOP LAUGHING...
just kidding, its not THAT funny.
But still, it is funny :D

I am in awe.

I love sprite comics, and as I do one myself, yours really set the standard.This is quite possibly the best sprite flash I've ever seen

LOL!!!OMG!!!THAT WAS FUNNY!!!

it makes a little more sense if u have read the comic. jen also has her own comic which xplanes the DP soda thing...DPDPDPDPDPDOCTORPEPPER!!!!Its real funny how he hurts cream!!!LOL!XD!!