Reviews for "Silent Guardian"

Woahhh

Dude, this rocked so much! My friends are liked hooked to this song now! i agree with all the things below and I'm just like wow. I would like to know when you do a longer one because this rocked so much! Also, I'm working on a video right now with a new camera and would like to know if you would not mind if I used this song? It's going to be a pretty long film and this song is perfect for the beginning of it! Please get back to me soon! Oh yah, this did make me totally remember Hans Zimmer! That dude is awesome too! BD

Wow....

This reminds me of the Dark Knight.
It has a very tense and dark atmosphere.
Keep up the great work!

excellent

Very good instrument choices . Reminds of the batman films with Hans Zimmer composing!

Sounds very real and keeps moving and changing which is good. The sought of synthy sound at the end and start was nice too. All this plus what others have said.

also i was wondering what vstis ur using

NickPerrin responds:

Interesting you say that... I think I was emulating some devices of Hans Zimmer's composition in this one, since he is known for epic themes, after all! Also it was during a songwriting challenge and any ideas I could muster were made quicker when inspired by other music :)
The VSTs used here are EWQLSO Gold Pro XP and EWQL StormDrum. Google will find those no problem.
Thanks for the review!

Challenging

It's really hard to add to what the other viewers have already written as they have taken the words outta my mouth. This makes me feel so...excited inside. Good music always does. I often wonder if this is what it feels like to be high. >.< lol!

NickPerrin responds:

Music gives a better high than anything I've tried, haha. Thanks for the review! I think I will expand this track soon into a proper full-length piece with a focus on inspiring and empowering the listener...

I agree with the review below.

Two words: truly epic.

I can see this being some kind of movie theme to an action/adventure/drama film. Better than John Williams?

Maybe.