Reviews for "The (new) Cat Came Back"

O Canada!

"The cat came back...the very next day. The cat came back...he thought it was a goner but the cat came back. It just wouldn't stay away."

I remember seeing this a few times when I was young and then again on Cartoon Network's "O Canada!"

Do you remember one about log rolling?

cheshirepus responds:

"It rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs, and over you neighbor's dog. What's great for a snack and fits on you back, it's log, log, log."
You mean that old Spumco short that always appeared on "Ren and Stimpy"?

cool

There is actually a better version of that song. Wally Pleasant does a re-make of it and it's very good, I suggest you have a listen. I liked this very much, it reminded me of that toon they showed on nick a real long time ago. Awsome job!

It was the cutest thing ever!!!!!

I liked the video a lot! Good animation! I could be biased 'cause I love kitties, but it was still ultra super cool!!!!

loved it!!!!!!!!!!

i watched that thing 4 times, until the sound completely got on my nerves, and now the song is stuck in my head! that song was crazy and i dont think hardly anyone on this site could make a movie that well to go with it, great job. (i liked the bit in the paper that said "old lady gets picture taken"

cheshirepus responds:

Thank you very much. I tried to add some surprises to that newspaper, and I'm glad you noticed it. The old lady is from my last submission, but did you notice the front page when the camera spins around?

its good

its good but some more and wips:) its perfect+_+