Reviews for "(NUB)TheseMistakesAreForever"

Great!

It sounds a lot more defined and very nice.
On a side note, Scribbler, please don't add you guitar to this, it overpowers the drums and sounds horrible.

nubbinownz responds:

To be honest hehe I actually enjoy scribblers covers of my songs. But I think it would be better if he sent me the guitar tracks so I could put them into the song itself. He is really good with finding melodies that go really well over these songs :D

Seeking Redemption

As you know, Nubbin, These Mistakes were the songs that brought me to your corner, as they gave me the best form of inspiration I had in a LONG time. Ever since then, I found myself coming back to hear more of your music. Lets face it, I'm a big fan, and now, in revisiting the song that drew me to your style, I can't help but sit in awe of how far you have come in such a short time. The piano, the synths, the drums, they blend in so well together that this song easily outdoes the previous songs. It makes me wish I had time to honestly take this and create more than just a simple line of writing, but a novel. Bravo, Nubbin, Bravo!

nubbinownz responds:

I think you should pursue your writing further zach, You've been such a great support with all of your stories, that i've had a chance to see your writing. If you were to make a novel, I'm sure that you'd be able to get it published. You just have to do it man. Even if it's just a little bit every night. Thank you again for the review man, I always look forwared to them.

i guess this is goodbye..

this is great.. one of two best song in drum n bass(the other is these mistake are mine alone) that i know

well.. come back with another great song ok?

i will do my best :D

Awesome!

The piano is my favorite part. The Mistakes series are one of the best drum n bass songs.

nubbinownz responds:

Thank you :) I enjoy these mistakes as well. Of all the songs that i've produced, these mistakes is definitely on my list of favorites.

Loved it!

i love the piano in this song. its not the best of your mistake series but i still loved it