Reviews for "(NUB)TheseMistakesAreForever"

SWEETNESS!

The piano is awesome (again) and you changed it around a little which is good. The glitch drums were very kickass yet intelligent. I am impressed with your programming cause I'm sure it takes forever, at least it does for me... The synths were nice and trippyish. The sub(s) is a nice touch :) But I have to agree with Quarl that the tone gets kinda repetitive. Other than that, SOLID song! 10/10 5/5
btw the glitchy ending was fantastic :)

nubbinownz responds:

thanks alex :) And I did indeed change the piano , it drastically changes half way through.

and I forgot to answer quarl, if he's going to be reading this page again, I use reason to sequence my music.

Had on Repeat and still Enjoyed :D

Hey great song love it,
very calming and soothing, acidently left it on repeat and still luv'd it :D
keep up the gud work mate.

Thanks a bunch man :D

Oh wow.

I've been listening to drum N Bass for years now. Probably about 12. This is one of the best I've heard. I actually shivered with excitement once the DnB solo piped up again. There is a tear on my eye now. Please never leave us!

nubbinownz responds:

*hug* thank you very much :D

Stunning

A beautiful piece of music. Eloquent from start to finish, mixing together the subtlety of the piano, with the relaxed beat of the bass. Fantastic. 10/10.

Is it alright to use this in a video I am making? I will credit you, of course =)

nubbinownz responds:

Absolutely as long as you get me a link when you're done, because I'd love to see it.

sweetness

this sortof sounds like the backround to someones memory... and i like it ^_^

nubbinownz responds:

thats pretty deep. thank you.