Reviews for "(NUB)TheseMistakesAreForever"

hmmmm.

I've seen you around the forums and what not but I've never bothered to check out your music. I'm gonna have to check all of it after this. Really smart dmb... intelligent actually. Really spectacular drum programming. Curious, what program are you running to make this? I ask almost everyone that question :P

I'm giving you a 9/10 because the songs tone gets a bit repetitive. The track might have needed a lead of some sort, or some different elements later in the track. Repetition in electronica isn't a bad thing. Hell, it's a key element to it. It's just, a new pad or synth later in the track might have helped a little.

Dunno. Maybe I'm just dumb :P

nubbinownz responds:

Hehehe no worries. Thank you very much for the wonderful review either way :D

and just to point out hehe at 3:50 not only do 2 new synths and a new pad come in but an entirely different drum beat :P

Amazing...

This is just simply such beautiful work.

Thank you.

quality

Quality piano score, decent Aphex Twin style drums, risky as not alot of people will enjoy "sporadic" drumming with the piano but I like non the less.

Good Job

nubbinownz responds:

Luckily i'm not making music for those people :D
Thank you :D !

Creative

A very original song, even though I think the drums were a bit...much, the overall song is nice to listen to.

nubbinownz responds:

yeah the drums ARE a bit much hehe thank you :D

Well Done

I agree with HeartSteeler, some of those beats near the beginning and end seemed just to unorganized and unfocused for me. Regardless, I never really liked Drum N Bass entries all that much, but you have renewed my faith in the genre. RESPECT.