Reviews for "(NUB)TheseMistakesAreForever"

woooooooo!!!

this goooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!! it makes u feel sad even if ure happy (thats a good thig) ure one good song writer u rock my socks

nubbinownz responds:

Thank you ! I hope that your socks are ok. I don't intend to rock anyone's socks :(

Yet again.....

A MASTERPIECE!

This series is single handedly the most powerful set of songs i've ever heard.
Nothing else has carried such emotion and beauty .
(other than Hania of course, but she's on a different scale in terms of emotion)
Even the vocal clip, something of a trademark of yours, "All right then... i guess this is goodbye", increases my enjoyment of this distinct sound a hundredfold.

I know this is meant to be the last in the series... but please make more, name them however you want but stay true to this strange and beautiful genre you have created.

I'm going now to meditate on the mistakes in my life and become a better man. (and possibly cry ^^ god im so butch and macho aint i?)

Good luck with your music, i'll be listening!

nubbinownz responds:

Thank you man. The mistakes series has been a very meaningful thing to me. But I don't feel that I would be able to create with the same idea that the original mistakes was made under. Since I derive my music from my emotions. And the fact that life is really quite grand at the moment. It wouldn't be fair to try and make another mistakes without the original feeling. It would be a joke and an insult to anyone who listens to it.

I really do appreciate this though.

Reminded me of Kingdom hearts

the beginning reminds me of kingdom hearts series. =D

nubbinownz responds:

Hmm I suppose i can kind of hear that as well.

Thanks for the upload!!

Agreed that it is beautiful. The music is smooth all the way through.

thank you!!!

Awesome finale! I fell in love when the beat dropped at 3:50.
One question, not for you per se, but for SatoDrygonFist2.
Where did you get that text? Some book?