Reviews for "(NUB)TheseMistakesAreForever"

hmmmm.

I've seen you around the forums and what not but I've never bothered to check out your music. I'm gonna have to check all of it after this. Really smart dmb... intelligent actually. Really spectacular drum programming. Curious, what program are you running to make this? I ask almost everyone that question :P

I'm giving you a 9/10 because the songs tone gets a bit repetitive. The track might have needed a lead of some sort, or some different elements later in the track. Repetition in electronica isn't a bad thing. Hell, it's a key element to it. It's just, a new pad or synth later in the track might have helped a little.

Dunno. Maybe I'm just dumb :P

nubbinownz responds:

Hehehe no worries. Thank you very much for the wonderful review either way :D

and just to point out hehe at 3:50 not only do 2 new synths and a new pad come in but an entirely different drum beat :P

I love the piano

Could have had a few more notes though

hehe fair enough

loved it!

it was pretty surprising to me at first when i heard the piano with it being a DnB song and all. I have never heard somebody use a sad melody in a drum and bass song before. I loved the song but in the parts that had the drums, so much started going on that it started to eventually sound like a random mess. other than that it was a great piece.

thank you :D sorry for the random mess :(

Nice nice

I listen to mistakes so much you wouldnt understand, I love your work, need more stuff like this here, Nuff luvv

Peace

The third and final track of the Mistakes series. As stated by the artist, it's a retreading of the first track brought to different and unique heights.

I certainly find the drum more interesting in this version, it has a more refined and pleasing tone to me really. The track also takes on a different and moodier tone that the first, one which I really enjoy. The piano remains fantastic as ever, some of it being direct retreads of the first, some unique to this track.

Overall, the Mistakes series is one of my favorite series Nubbinownz did, and many years later they still hold up.