Reviews for "(NUB)TheseMistakesAreForever"

w0w man!

this is great! so chill, me loves it!!!!
i love ur style and ur drums. they go nice with the piano,
5/5
10/10
dled!

Thank you man!

Fantastic man

The production on this track has got to be the best i've heard by you so far. There's a bunch of fantastic rhythms you float through. As always the melody is beautiful. Such an emotional track. At least, i feel it. The very first glitches in the song were just fantastic and thats one thing i did want more of : P

As always - Beautiful job - love the changes - just great. You really add variation from the other tracks. Top notch glitches too.

D
nubbinownz responds:

Thanks man I really appreciate it. I need some new aloysious rexford. BRING IT OUT MAN!

wow...

i loved loved this song. i'm slowly beginning to find that the true style that i love is more drum n bass in make-up. this song incorporates everything i love so much about music. the drums were FANTASTIC, albeit a tad strong and overpowering. just a smidge. nice work!

nubbinownz responds:

hehe the drums DID get a little intense, but i'm glad that you enjoyed it, thank you ! :D

Dude..............

You know, I've always thought that the piano was becoming somewhat neglected as the music culture of today moves on with the drums and electric guitars expected to provide everything, but this song just shows that when combined, pianos and drums can just do so much. The feelings expressed in the sorrow-filled keystrokes, the power coming through in the drum/synth beats, this is just too much man. Too much. Don't ever stop.

nubbinownz responds:

I won't i promise. Thank you very much.

"Stunning"

You.....Are......Amazing!
--------------------------------
Ha i created this account just to
comment on your music and give
you inspiration to keep going XD.
I have literally 20 of your songs on my ipod!
And Homeagain is my ringtone hahahaha!
but anyway, could you one time help me or make
a video on how you make your music because i
would also like to create music, but the only
thing is, is that i have a mac and i have not found
any very good music creating software. But
Thx you very much for your inspiration forever and always!
-Anthony/ Çløü%u2202

nubbinownz responds:

Ahhh thank you so much i'm sorry it took so long to get to this review!

I would give a look into ableton live :D