Reviews for "(NUB)TheseMistakesAreForever"

oh the drums...

soooooooo fucking amazing...a beautiful brutally melodic DnB song...its perfect don't know how else to put it.

Dude..............

You know, I've always thought that the piano was becoming somewhat neglected as the music culture of today moves on with the drums and electric guitars expected to provide everything, but this song just shows that when combined, pianos and drums can just do so much. The feelings expressed in the sorrow-filled keystrokes, the power coming through in the drum/synth beats, this is just too much man. Too much. Don't ever stop.

nubbinownz responds:

I won't i promise. Thank you very much.

Stunning

A beautiful piece of music. Eloquent from start to finish, mixing together the subtlety of the piano, with the relaxed beat of the bass. Fantastic. 10/10.

Is it alright to use this in a video I am making? I will credit you, of course =)

nubbinownz responds:

Absolutely as long as you get me a link when you're done, because I'd love to see it.

WOW

Dude your like freakin amazing...The mistakes series is the best I've heard. You compare to alot of signed music out there...Great stuff...Keep it up!!!

nubbinownz responds:

thank you, though this is definitely the last mistakes song.

loved it!

it was pretty surprising to me at first when i heard the piano with it being a DnB song and all. I have never heard somebody use a sad melody in a drum and bass song before. I loved the song but in the parts that had the drums, so much started going on that it started to eventually sound like a random mess. other than that it was a great piece.

thank you :D sorry for the random mess :(