Reviews for "(NUB)TheseMistakesAreForever"

Sorry

i agree with k-nitro, some parts good...put too many different sounds on those few parts

okie dokie :)

"Wow"

Dude! this is the best DnB song i've ever heard!...the piano does it for me btw..
1 minor point.. next time try not to mix so many instruments.. it sounds a bit busy at some points in the song.. But other then that great song! :D

nubbinownz responds:

hmm maybe i'm missing something here hehe .. you're not the first person to say that so now i suppose i'm going to listen to it again with that thought in mind. i dont quite hear that.

brlliant work... I feel it stands out from alot of the stuff here, the way you mixed the piano into the dnb and such...
great music for drawing, great mood
love it man
i guess this is goodbye

send me some drawings :D! <3

Hmm...

Interesting. This is a good song but the problem lies where you are forcing to much instruments to play in a short space of time. This makes it feel, not terrible but not natural. Its hard to explain but its like you took every instrument sound you liked, and put it in, instead of scrapping the ones you don't need. I still gave it a high score because some parts were too great.

nubbinownz responds:

not sure what you mean amigo. at any given time there are only 4 instruments playing at once. including the drums. but I appreciate the observation i'll try to figure out what you mean :) thank you for the high score either way though :D

What a shame

Its such a shame that music Like this is never heard on the Radio. This blows all that shit in the chart out the water. The BBC Needs a new Station dedicated to Music Like this, The People Of NG, AcidPlanet etc. Not just one Farty Unsigned artists show so late at night noone hears it. Chart songs are soo repetitive and boring.

Love this song So much, i play it in my car at least 5 times every day, it just doesn't get boring.

nubbinownz responds:

thank you very much :D I don't think the general population enjoys music like this. People want something they can dance to. Unfortunately this is NOT it lol.