Reviews for "(NUB)TheseMistakesAreForever"

woooaaahh

its like all soft and this like beat comes from nowhere and takes over..... kinda seems like just a bunch of random beats mixed in with some random piano... u no?

nubbinownz responds:

right :) It's called idm. That's the idea. The drums are sproadic but still on beat if you listen to them :D

Magnificent

The piano itself would sound good, ^^.
Good job, I like this one myself.

sorry a little too slow for me

i like it but its just not my cup of tea, srry does that souind gay (or british?)

nubbinownz responds:

sounds pretty damned british if you ask me .. and you know how we feel about british people around here! >:(

this is awesome

it reminds me of BT

nubbinownz responds:

hehe I've heard that before, personally I don't see it but I really do appreciate the comparison!

Sweet.

I'm not quite sure if you should call this DnB.. Its almost a break beat classification. Reminds me quite a bit of Ccdm and Venetian Snares. How ever I would like to hear some more chaos involved. I know this is a bit much to ask, but some NIN Great Destroyer stuff would be amazing. Good depth in your sound.

nubbinownz responds:

hehe yeah it's not really DNB but I am hard pressed to find a more fitting genre other than the MISC. This wasn't supposed to be too chaotic, though I do have some more intense songs :D Thank you :D