Reviews for "(NUB)TheseMistakesAreForever"

SWEETNESS!

The piano is awesome (again) and you changed it around a little which is good. The glitch drums were very kickass yet intelligent. I am impressed with your programming cause I'm sure it takes forever, at least it does for me... The synths were nice and trippyish. The sub(s) is a nice touch :) But I have to agree with Quarl that the tone gets kinda repetitive. Other than that, SOLID song! 10/10 5/5
btw the glitchy ending was fantastic :)

nubbinownz responds:

thanks alex :) And I did indeed change the piano , it drastically changes half way through.

and I forgot to answer quarl, if he's going to be reading this page again, I use reason to sequence my music.

hmmmm.

I've seen you around the forums and what not but I've never bothered to check out your music. I'm gonna have to check all of it after this. Really smart dmb... intelligent actually. Really spectacular drum programming. Curious, what program are you running to make this? I ask almost everyone that question :P

I'm giving you a 9/10 because the songs tone gets a bit repetitive. The track might have needed a lead of some sort, or some different elements later in the track. Repetition in electronica isn't a bad thing. Hell, it's a key element to it. It's just, a new pad or synth later in the track might have helped a little.

Dunno. Maybe I'm just dumb :P

nubbinownz responds:

Hehehe no worries. Thank you very much for the wonderful review either way :D

and just to point out hehe at 3:50 not only do 2 new synths and a new pad come in but an entirely different drum beat :P

Awesome

This Is Great I Love it Man 10/10 5/5 =D

Thank you so much !

good work man

keep it up 10/10 5/5

i tried to be negative

beacause i really dont think anything cant beat your mistakes 2 but i have to admit this song is pretty cool. i dont know where your qoute is from, guessing lord of the rings again. anyways i always like clicking on your songs knowing that the drums are going to be amazing. the first drums that click in were a little driffrent compaired to your other style but i liked them but then the drums after the build up were pretty sick. must have taken allot of work . thats why i truely feel you deserve a five and a ten. also the panio is very nice and i like 3:50 when the synth and drums come back in. great work. keep them coming

nubbinownz responds:

Thank you man. I'm glad you liked this one. I personally enjoy this one more than I like number 2. But mistakes 2 was definitely one of my favorites for a long time.
thank you man. I hope that you continue to enjoy my music :D As I feel it's starting to sound a bit cleaner.