Reviews for "(NUB)TheseMistakesAreForever"

I love it

when it says "i guess this is goodbye" and you flip the song its amazing

nubbinownz responds:

Thank you :D I couldn't find a good sample to fit in this one, and i'm not even joking I was about to use gandalf again haha. But this seemed to work for an ending theme.

Wow...

Ambient dnb/breaks tracks are hard to come by, and even harder to make. A thousand kudos for this brilliantly executed track. You overcame some serious obstacles to make this work, and I can openly respect that. The single most attractive thing about this track is the journey it takes you on, though that's an attribute inherent in all of the "These Mistakes" series. Though the drums seem to overpower the ambiance on more than one occasion, I'm going to assume it was intended that way. (I think it plays into the "story" myself... But only producer can say for sure.) All in all... A great journey from beginning to end. (Samesaid for the series itself.) Keep it up mate. You're a brilliant producer.

nubbinownz responds:

Thank you, this is quite a wonderful review. This is marvelous.

as far as the drums overpowering ambience. Most absolutely! Because it was supposed to be the final mistakes it was supposed to have that, almost .. intense sound to it.

thank you again man.

it got me thinking

i love the way it plays with emotions, it brings you down (in a good way) and then back up again.... a nice song to think to. not a dull moment throughout the track

nice touch with the vocals. really nice piece of art you got here

THank you much man.

Reminded me of Kingdom hearts

the beginning reminds me of kingdom hearts series. =D

nubbinownz responds:

Hmm I suppose i can kind of hear that as well.

Thesebeatsareforever

Definetly one of the best things out there. not just speaking NG but anywhere. heart and soul mixed with DnB definetly would rate this higher if possible. what do you use to make your songs? Song writer to song writer? either way keep doing what your doing. you have alot of people who want to hear more.myself included

nubbinownz responds:

This song was produced using reason 4.0. Thank you very much for the kind words and wonderful encouragement.