Reviews for "Miniclip Space Invaders"

The advanced space invaders.

It is a much more better version of space invaders. The action in the game was much more faster then the orginal. The sound was the best i've heard in a while. And the game had a great challenge in it. Great Job.

Very nice game

This i tell you is one of the best games ever on Newgrounds

good, for a remake of a great game

it was good. i liked the whole fighting aliens and crap. this is the kind of game i would expect from the second best site in the world, miniclip. you see, first is newgrounds, second is miniclip, and then the website that brings the best of both worlds, 2flashgames and theflashgames

Nice

Nothings a better time killer than Space Invaders

This was just awesome.

__The Good__
The graphics were phenominal, way to go on making an old classic come back to life! Also a very nice style to this flash, best space invaders on Newgrounds! Also the sound effects were great! I also really liked the explosions, they looked amazing. The gameplay was so much fun! I could not stop playing for a long time.

__The Bad__
The only thing I could think of is the music. You should of added some music to fit this amazing game!

__Over All__
Over all this game was just awesome! The graphics, style, and sound effects were perfect. Also the gameplay was just so much fun! Next time you make a game like this be sure to add some good music. Great job making this game, keep up the good work! I can't wait to play some more of your games.