Reviews for "Miniclip Space Invaders"

pretty dry

not much like the real game, its a bit too fast i found, the graphix were good but i didnt really like the game play

shity

god this game is boring it doesnt have any thing fun to it so u get a 0. next time you make something think.

This was just awesome.

__The Good__
The graphics were phenominal, way to go on making an old classic come back to life! Also a very nice style to this flash, best space invaders on Newgrounds! Also the sound effects were great! I also really liked the explosions, they looked amazing. The gameplay was so much fun! I could not stop playing for a long time.

__The Bad__
The only thing I could think of is the music. You should of added some music to fit this amazing game!

__Over All__
Over all this game was just awesome! The graphics, style, and sound effects were perfect. Also the gameplay was just so much fun! Next time you make a game like this be sure to add some good music. Great job making this game, keep up the good work! I can't wait to play some more of your games.

Great!

Yet another remake of the classic space invaders game!This is one of the best remakes ive seen so far though,keep up the great work!

-cd-

yay u brought back this classic game!

Good idea to bring it back to life, thats why you got perfect 10's!