Reviews for "**Moments of Inspiration**"

Nice, nice

This would be a great song for a strategy game. Seems like i can find anything around here. :)

KTRECORDS responds:

Yeah, newgrounds is a great place to find movies, games, and music. Check our other stuff and see if you like it as well. Thx!

Amazing

A very good song all around. However, I agree with Geistalicious about the build up. It's something that I could listen to for a long time though, as it doesn't get boring. I'm reminded of Age of Empires and Legend of Zelda.

KTRECORDS responds:

Yeah, hopefully I'll be able to get that ending resolved. Glad you liked it!

Excellent

I love it, but all the way through I feel like it's building to something, but I didn't feel tat you tapped into and released that tension at the ending. Incredible piece, but it feels unfinished to me.

KTRECORDS responds:

Getting that final "oomph" is hard in a song like this. Since throughout the whole song it is building up, it seems like the final climax isn't really there. Hopefully on my next update I can give it just a little bit more to give it the ending that people are looking for. Thx for the review!

5/5 10/10

If it was in a video,you would see like a whole civilasation stating from no technology and advancing.You would see the problems and wars also of that civilasation!Nice harmonic song!

KTRECORDS responds:

I can see that. It would be a pretty cool setting for this song. Glad you enjoyed it!

lol at below post

Was a little disappointed with the first 30 secs, but after that the track got back on its sweet line, which is why i'll give you 9/10 and 5/5. Good Job.

KTRECORDS responds:

I was a little worried that people would get bored with the song before it had a chance to get going, luckily it seems like people are sittin though it. Glad you liked the other 2:30. Check out our other songs and see if you like them as well.