Reviews for "**Moments of Inspiration**"

an exelent peice

I love this song as one of the better softer songs. I also love the way you used the drums and bells in the song. Nicely done!

KTRECORDS responds:

Sweet! I didn't think anyone really noticed the bells I threw in there. They were the last thing I threw in on this update. I guess I'll go ahead and keep them in there!

EPIC

Kind of like the softer battle music from Lost Odyssey, fantasy and epic but not hard. But still fightable.
Really gets nice around 2min. I feel so epic now.

I can kinda see a hero growing up with that intro, and training, then when the uh violin sounding thing begins it can be his first real quest or something.
Like a Fable montage. The end is a final monster, maybe he dies in it or something.
I mean like Fable, I don't think Fable would work actually. Am I making sense?

KTRECORDS responds:

Lost Odyssey was a sweet game. I was a little dissappointed in the last fight though. I thought the last guy was a bit too easy. I guess it didn't help that I was around lvl 95 with the best weapons and spells in the game though....lol....

wow

Very good I like how u kept the instruments as real sounding as possible!

KTRECORDS responds:

It's amazing what a little reverb can do huh, lol.

Very Beautiful Song

Gave me some goose-bumps for a second there!

KTRECORDS responds:

Lol, nice. Glad you liked it.

Nice.

This was very good. I personally think it belongs in an epic video game, it sounds really Final Fantasy-ish.

That is exactly what this song reminds me of, something out of Final Fantasy, maybe even the opening song at the beginning of the game or something, it is very well done.

KTRECORDS responds:

Awesome. Thx for the review!