Reviews for "**Moments of Inspiration**"

Cool!

Real nice tempo there. It would suite well a historic movie or game. A planning the attack theme, or for the trailer. Or as a menu music for a cool game. Real nice. Good work!

KTRECORDS responds:

Glad you liked it man! Feel free to check out our other music and see what you think of that as well!

Runaway theme

This song makes me think of a man running from a horrific scene where his family was killed and he was forced to hide to stay alive and is now filled with guilt.

KTRECORDS responds:

That's a different look on it. But I like it! Thx for sharin!

shweat

reminds me of some of the music in kingdom hearts and finnle fantisy

KTRECORDS responds:

I love both series so that's cool with me!

incredible

This is a great piece of work mate, you two did a great job :). it personally makes me think of a great warrior fighting a battle which he knows is futile, but he still fights against overwhelming odds to protect the ones he loves. 10/10 mate and completely beautiful, keep up the great work! :)

KTRECORDS responds:

Thx a lot! I worked pretty hard on this song. I'm still workin on it now, lol. Josh has been a big help in making it sound more full so a lot of thx goes to him as well. Keep checkin back for more updates!

very peaceful...

very smooth and it does relate to the story you said to imagine, well done.

KTRECORDS responds:

Thx. I was fortunate enough to come up with a good peaceful sound that still had some power to it. It was also easy to work with. Glad you liked it!