For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Mario Brothers - Part IV"

COOOOOOOOL

i got a rewiew after the god of flash ILL WILL PRESS!!!:D cool moivie

Awesome

Great work, even if it is only sprites and music from other artists. It's all blended together very well. I liked the part where Toad (or one of the other mushroom people) ducks a couple times to see if he could go down the pipe, pretty funny.

AMAZING!!!

OMG, your Mario Bros. movies are AWESOME!!! I've watched every one, and I've LOVED every one!

You've DEFINITELY got an amazing story going, and if the 5th one is half as good as the rest, it'll be great! This series is among the very best I've seen, so keep it going! :D

Mike Sorge

Excellent series!

Of all the terrible sprite movies, especially with Mario Bros. sprites, this one really stands out. The drama, music and text are great. It's put together in a great way and makes you wanna keep going. It's almost like literature in its build, jumping back and forth in time. Excellent series, sir. Expecting great things with Part V.

That was epic!

Everything here was perfect....the music reall complemented the movie...I felt I was watching a a lord of the ring spuff with mario characters