For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 27 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Mario Brothers - Part IV"

Love it

I watched them all. i Love them. you bring plot to the game which is the main reason its great. a lot of the vedio game flashes dont have.

Warmness on the Soul

Your hazel green tint eyes watching every move I make.
And that feeling of doubt, it's erased.
I'll never feel alone again with you by my side.
You're the one, and in you I confide.
And we have gone through good and bad times.
But your unconditional love was always on my mind.
You've been there from the start for me.
And your loves always been true as can be.
I give my heart to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.

Cool!!!

This has gotten better and better through the series, and instead of saying I'm puttin' you on my favorite author's list. This message will show on the other reviews for Mario Bros., but don't worry, I'm not a spam robot, these are just cool. 5's for all of them!!!, I want to say how cool this series is. I know you're getting sick of the sprites, but keep up the work. Many an artist and viewer envy you and look up to you. You're almost done anyway, so just keep up the excellent work. You're in my favorite artist's list for, I hope soon, 5 reasons instead of 4.

Also, those preloader screens for all of the episodes are really neat to just stare at... whoah, it's better than those hippy screensaver thingys.

And I like your style. The sprites are bumpy, but that cannot be avoided obviously. They are alas Nintendo NES sprites nonetheless. I found it entrancing the way that all the toads jumped together over those platforms... that was just plain cool...

Anyway, keep up the great work, and remember that so many envy and look up to you.

:) k0zzmick_deemmin

B E A U tiful

that kicked some huge bowser ass and u shud b proud of yourself not disappointed, u shud make millions more not just 1 becuz every1 loves these

This Is a Truly Great Film, Not Funny, Very Tragic

I Dont know how you could hate making this, but i know i love watching this, please, keep up the great work!