Reviews for "Pure Love =HFX="

pure gold

nice loop, you are very good to this
keep up the hard and good work

Thank you very much!
I'm glad that you enjoyed my song.

-HFX ^_^

Lol the bad quality helps

No, really it does, it sounds like it was recorded in the 1960s or whatever lol

Phyrnna responds:

Thank you very much. ^_^ I'm glad that you liked it. I guess I'm just not satisfied with it because I want artistic perfection. >_>
Thank you for enjoying!

nice piano :)

don't worry about the quality, that doesn't really matter that much, and it's of a better quality than most voice-recorded songs. It's a very nice, slow and soothing song. I'd really like to hear more!

Phyrnna responds:

Thank you very much. I've actually found out of a way to improve the quality of the recording, so when I get time I may be rerecording this song. But otherwise, thank you for the comment! I really appreciate and I'm glad you liked it!

Wow

How do you get a microphone to give that clean a recording? Mine always screws up x_x
You have piano skills, thats the best solo piece I've heard on Audio portal.
Keep it up.

Phyrnna responds:

Thank you. I'm only using one of those cheap headsets that's used for internet voice chats, so that's why the volume range is small and dynamics don't come out well. I connected the mic up to a sound recorder, hence this kind of quality. But my newer songs have a better quality, so I may rerecord this one.

Thank you very much. I've yet to perform this piece anywhere, but I'm happy that you think it's so good.

very nice :D !!

very nice no... beautiful song! i a a boy... and i dont normaly use that word but it suits this perfectly hope you submit lots more! :D

Phyrnna responds:

Thank you very much. I'm very glad that you find it beautiful.