Reviews for "Preparing For War"

title really sums it up

for real...your work is EPIC.
Your naming of it is really fitting.
I have loved everything you've produced so far,and I'm definitely going to be mashing F5 for your work as soon as its out.
5/5,10/10.You've truly earned it.

Rukkus responds:

Haha. Thanks for the awesome review. I'm really glad you enjoy my work.

hrm

its a nice song but i believe its more of the type of song that is maybe the cleanup after the war, the rebuilding. or the epicness of riding into the fray but not quite the preparation...

Totally war like. But not violent.

I don't know how u did it but its war! but not violent.

Call me violent but,

I can definately feel the emotions. Bittersweet regret, but steadfast resolve, lol. Its totally awesome, man! A few clips and hums as stated previously, but I don't feel them retracting much, maybe adding some rawness to it.

+/-

difficult to imagine the image of the preparation for war, listening to this song